Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Thursday, November 01, 2007

SHARK ATTACK!!!!!!

The cute elephant is our friend Kennedy!

Or we could double as Coneheads


Oh. Yeah. Baby.

Our Halloween costumes this year were in response to the complete obsession we have around our home with sharks (really marine life in general). It all started back in July with Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. I must say, I do enjoy a good shark documentary, but seven days straight is almost more than I could bear!!!!!!

They got entirely too much candy while trick or treating, but luckily for me having a birthday that immediately follows Halloween is good because the candy is immediately used as favors for the birthday party!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger mk said…

    great costumes; you're so talented!! the kids look like they really enjoyed themselves.

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger SC Rocks said…

    Smart thinking with the use of the candy...let someone else deal with the sugar highs! Love the costumes.

     
  • At 8:27 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I love the costumes. Did you make them????

     
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    No, I didn't make the costumes. I found them at the local Wal-Mart!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home