Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Alabama

I've been living in Alabama for about 2 1/2 years now, and there's this really creepy thing that I have noticed since living here. No matter the day of the week, if you turn on the radio at 5:00 p.m. and scan through the channels, the odds are good that you are going to find one or more radio stations playing 'Sweet Home Alabama' or 'Freebird'. It's very strange. I mean, very strange.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:32 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    No kidding. That is weird. Possibly reason to move! I know I haven't heard "Georgia on my Mind" since the last time I attended the laser show. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home