Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Thursday, July 19, 2007

We had a great time . . .




That is, after Charlie decided that the mascot was not going to look our way or that the tiny, helium-filled blimp floating around wasn't going to come near us. It took about twenty minutes to get him into his own seat, but after that he was all about it. The team is Huntsville's own arena football team the Tennessee Valley Vipers. The last pic is of Vinnie the Viper. We are thinking about getting season tix next year!!!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger mk said…

    I LOVE arena football!!! When can I come to a game?!? JT looks like a totally different child.

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    If I ran into Jon Thomas, I would never know it was him. I can't believe how different he looks!!!!!

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Can't blame Charles for not liking mascots. I hope that he grows out of it, most of us never do. Still don't like for giant human puppets to look my way. I have learned to control the crying when they do though.

     
  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    We LOVE arena football too! We have been going to lots of GA Force games. They are considering moving the team to Gwinnett...which makes me happy! Sam loves going too. We thought about season tix this year, but since Maddie was due right around the season opener...we decided to wait!
    JT does look so different!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home