Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Photo Shoot! Now I know why they call it a shoot!


I've posted a few samples of our recent trip to get our pictures made. Above is the only photo in which Charlie is smiling, if you could even call that a smile. Too bad it is on the ugliest background I've ever seen!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:40 PM, Blogger mk said…

    thanks for the updated pics! i can't believe how much Charlie has changed. i love the pic of JT looking up at the camera. i had a photographer that Daniel would never smile for either.

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    OH my gosh....Charlie is SOOO big. Wow, he has grown up so much!

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    I am cracking up. I don't know if I can just realte to bad photo shoots....or if the sleep deprivation is taking over. Despite the lack of smiles, they are some awfully cute boys! We miss you!

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    i cant believe those are your boys. its funny how my kids grow but i expect yours to look exactly like they did when you left. i mentioned jt the other day and mason asked me who jon thomas was. i wanted to cry.

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger mamasykes said…

    I think I completely forgot how hilarious you are! I miss that! Call me when you come visit your mom and we'll get the boys together and then you can see how bad mine are, too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home