Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Hottie with Purple Hair!

So, here's me in all my glory on crazy hair night at Awana. I got a lot of compliments on my hot self with purple hair. Anyway, it's been crazy around here with not a lot to comment on! Maybe I'll think of something good to post later. Doesn't JT look like I've forced him to wear that stupid green wig? He really wore it for four days before the actual public debut! Go figure!

6 Comments:

  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I love the hair!!!!!!!!!!

    I actually noticed the Lightning McQueen shirt before I noticed the green and purple hair. We are OBSESSED with Lightning McQueen at our house.

     
  • At 7:32 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    How could you even notice that it was Lightning McQueen???? I have finally given in and gotten Jon Thomas a couple of character t-shirts even though in general I HATE them!

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Peyton has a Lightning McQueen bedspread, pillows, posters, sweatshirt, tshirt, cups, book, coloring book, movie, napkins, Lightning McQueen matchbox car, bit Dinoco blue Lightning McQueen, etc. Tomorrow when the Easter Bunny comes, he will also have a swimsuit, crayons, more cars - Chick Hicks, Mater the The King, and a notebook. You name it, we have it.

    I can spot that 95 from miles away.

    I hate character stuff too, but I figure there is only a few years in a kid's life when they can get away with wearing that stuff.

     
  • At 9:47 AM, Blogger mk said…

    I'm loving the purple hair - and JT looks pretty good with green hair. This picture may come in handy later in life when he comes to you and wants to die his hair some crazy color, or get a tatoo. I'm with you about the character shirts. I have a hard time finding plain t-shirts that don't have some kind of animal or character on it. Oh well, they're only little once.

     
  • At 7:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    read your comment- you should take the boys camping soon, i mean they can wear your cool hair! That way when they "drop trow" you'll be able to see them. by the way- what in the world does that mean????

     
  • At 9:46 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    Drop those trousers and tinkle anywhere

     

Post a Comment

<< Home