Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Yo Ho, Yo Ho A Pirate's Life for Me!

Yesterday was JT's 4th birtday party! HE'S 4 YEARS OLD HERE PEOPLE! I am seriously not loving this whole growing up thing. Sometimes I even miss that little boy who couldn't play alone and was constantly hanging on my leg. Well, only when I'm really hormonal.

I have a couple of those Williow Tree figurines, and Jonathan gave me another for my birthday (we have officially stopped mentioning which birthday that is). Anyway, it was a mother and a son. The last one he gave me was a mother holding a tiny boy baby in her arms! I think I cried for half an hour. On that cheery note, I'll leave you with a few pictures from the pirate birthday party (hence the title).














ARRGGH Matey! That pink thing is a twisted balloon
sword - just in case you were wondering.


8 Comments:

  • At 8:30 PM, Blogger mk said…

    Happy Birthday to both you and JT! Hope you had a great day! It's not fair that they grow up so fast, is it?

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    My mom said that with that mustache Jon T. looks just like Jonathan! TOOOO FUNNY!

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    He does look like Jonathan with the mustache! How funny! Did JT get Sam's message? Sam was asking me tonight about it.

     
  • At 6:34 AM, Blogger SC Rocks said…

    I agree, they grow up way too fast. Why can't they just stay little?

     
  • At 12:41 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    lets just keep some perspective here people.. we would all pull our hair out if they stayed little forever. the mustache is amazing.. mason isnt even shaving yet- i guess weve known he was a late bloomer for a while now.

     
  • At 2:48 PM, Blogger Mother of the Year said…

    Come on Amber, this cynicism coming from the person I know who purposefully turns on slide shows of pictures of her kids to get a good cry.

     
  • At 4:38 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    dang it, you're right. in a moment of weakness im just as sappy as the rest of you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home