Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Superman!

We are very into Superman and Spiderman at our house, so when Meme came for a visit recently, she came with an entire Superman costume. The crest in the middle lights up - this alone has made our year. Although we have not had to wear the costume in public yet, I fully expect to make a trip to Wal Mart or Target in it sometime soon. Me, Charlie and Superman - headed out to grocery shop. . .

6 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Blogger mk said…

    I can't wait for the post you have whenever you have to take Superman somewhere outside the house.

     
  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    That is the cutest thing!!! I've been to many stores with Peyton wearing a Spongebob mask. I actually think it's funny to watch people's faces.

     
  • At 10:20 AM, Blogger Bridget said…

    That is too cute! Sam loved looking at it. He said it was "Cool".

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    hes so proud in that outfit.. superman, batman and spiderman are big around our house too. meme scored big points with that one.

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    Carrie please tell me that you watch Project Runway on Bravo (Wed night 10pm). I have found your long lost brother and his name is Kayne and I swear if you were a man and gay you would be him.

     
  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger jmn said…

    I can't believe how fast they grow up!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home