Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory




We didn't have to search long when looking for Charlie at my "Fabulous Fondue" party last Saturday night. Just follow the sound of his giggles to the dining room table with the chocolate fondue! The giggles quickly ceased when he realized that he was going to be promptly removed from the top of the table and away from the fondue.

3 Comments:

  • At 11:55 AM, Blogger mk said…

    If I were small enough, I probably would've been right there beside him (I know, I've never been that small in my life).

     
  • At 4:49 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    I'm amazed at how big he is!!!

     
  • At 10:18 AM, Blogger Bridget said…

    That bottom picture looks just like Jonathan!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home