Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Sunday, August 05, 2007

I HAVE TWO CHILDREN THAT USE THE POTTY.

While my friends are off meeting celebrities and traveling all over the globe, I have been at home sloshing around in poops and tee-tee! It has totally been worth it, because I HAVE NOT PURCHASED DIAPERS IN TWO WEEKS! nuf said.

7 Comments:

  • At 5:44 PM, Blogger Bridget said…

    YIPPEEE!!!! I am so jealous...it will be a while before we are there! We just started over again......

    Congrats!

     
  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Congrats!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be there soon.

     
  • At 8:44 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    congratulations!!! we are working on that project around here- sometimes I think that I am fighting a losing battle- he doesn't even care that he is walking around in his own filth!

     
  • At 2:07 PM, Blogger amy said…

    dang!! i'm super jealous! we put quinn (21mths tomorrow) on the potty for the first time yesterday. he lasted about 10 seconds & then was "all done sit potty". the sitting was a minor accomplishment, though not sucessful. i thought i'd wait until next summer to start him on the potty, but if he asks, i have to let him sit now. oh how i wish i didn't have to buy diapers like you! that is, until you decide to Three!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Amber said…

    nice work! im almost there- i am the the one holding it up.. i just dont want to commit to the week it takes of messy underwear.

     
  • At 11:26 AM, Blogger mk said…

    congrats! I was there, until I started keeping a little one during the week. At least I'm not the one who has to purchse his diapers, I just have to be the one to change them all day. Oh well, it doesn't last forever.

     
  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger mamasykes said…

    Good job, girl! It is a wonderful place to be in. I wish I knew what I did with the money that I used to buy diapers with!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home