Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Home from Africa!

Two Words - Squatty Potty

At the Safari Park


In the Desert


Hello All! I did make it home from Africa and have spent the last couple of weeks processing all that I experienced, saw and learned during my 14 days in Nigeria. It was a WONDERFUL experience, and God was protecting and leading the entire trip! I would love to share more with you but this is probably not the best forum for that! Email me if you would like more details! I will leave you with some photos. . .

2 Comments:

  • At 1:09 PM, Blogger mk said…

    Welcome home!! I'm sure all three of your boys missed you a great deal! I can't wait to hear all about your trip; I just wish you lived here so we could get together to talk about it.

     
  • At 11:15 AM, Blogger Amber said…

    welcome back.. im so jealous that you got to go to africa~ however, the open potty behind the wicker fence scares me.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home