Who needs an epidemiologist?

Here's the story of me - a well-educated (but broke) woman trying to raise two wee boys, a husband, be Martha Stewart, Ty Pennington, and Rachel Ray all rolled into one, while desparately seeking a career in epidemiology (which is NOT the study of the skin).

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hallelujah!!!

All I have to say is that BOTH my kids are at "school" today for FOUR hours. I also would like to say how absolutely AWFUL I look when taking them through carpool line. All these mommies in their make up and stuff at 8:30 - I don't think so! I roll out of bed in time to wipe booties, put clothes on those same booties, get out the door. Something must be wrong with me. Oh yeah, it's that I have an awful job from which I don't get home until after midnight!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger Kimpossible said…

    I know, I know! Now that I'm working during the time Goose is in school, I look presentable. But when I showed up in Presentable Mode at his school for the first time this week, they didn't know who I was.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home